What USHSLA Does For Its Members
- The industry's voice in Washington, DC.
- Source of information on international developments affecting U.S. hides and skins.
- Provides advice on new market opportunities and trade policy.
- Conducts market development activites in foreign markets, including trade shows and trade missions.
- Provides assistance to the USDA-Agricultural Research Service regarding hides research in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania.
- USHSLA is the only organization that specifically focuses on the issues and concerns of U.S. hides and skins producers, processors, brokers, dealers and exporters.
Membership dues are based on the volume of hides produced, processed or traded per week, averaged over one year, and are determined annually by the USHSLA Board of Directors. Hides included are cattle hides, calf and kip skins, pigskins, sheepskins, sheep pelts, and wet blue products. Each is weighted equally in determining the volume.
Please note: These files are Adobe Reader® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Reader.
If you are currently a USHSLA member and would like to update your contact information, please see our member update form.